He may not have had the most fantasy points during his rookie season, but that’s not stopping anyone from buying his jerseys.
According to NFL Players AssociationJustin Fields, the 23-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback, ranked 8th on a list of the top 50 players with the NFL’s best-selling merchandise from March 1, 2021 through February 28, 2022.
Fields edged out Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who came in 9th.
According to the NFLPA, Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes have topped the NFLPA quarterly or year-end list 12 consecutive times since October 2018.
Fields is the only Chicago bear to make the list.
Here’s who completes the top 10:
- Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Patrick Mahomes II, Kansas City Chiefs
- Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
- Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals
- Mac Jones, New England Patriots
- Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys
- George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers
- Justin Fields, Chicago Bears
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
- Justin Herbert, Los Angeles Chargers
According to the NFLPA, the Top 50 Players’ List is the only verified ranking of all officially licensed NFL player-branded merchandise sold through online and brick-and-mortar outlets, as reported by more than 85 NFLPA Licensees such as Fanatics, Outerstuff, Nike, Fathead, FOCO and Funko. Licensed product categories included trading cards, men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, t-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, wall decals, pennants, collectible figures, matted and framed photos, action figures, stuffed animals, beverages, pet products and more.